The University of Miami contracts custodial and landscaping services with GCA Education Services, a division of GCA Services Group, Inc. This is an all-inclusive, performance-based contract that provides all necessary management, supervision, labor, equipment, vehicles, materials and supplies. On the Miller School of Medicine custodial and landscaping services are overseen by the Contract Administrator. The following are services as outlined in the contract are provided to the Medical Campus:
• All janitorial services, including routine, floor care, and project work
• All grounds keeping maintenance and landscaping services
• Solid waste collection
• Document destruction collection and disposal
• Disaster preparation and restoration
• All window washing inside and out up to 10 feet
• Clean all refrigerators and microwaves
• Respond to service calls
• Pressure washing of walkways 25 feet from the entrance of the building
For specific information regarding your area, please email the Contract Administrator.
For services, please submit a request through WebTMA, Medical or contact us at 305-243-6375.